Take your leadership to a whole new level when you learn directly from a certified member of The John Maxwell Team.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group.
My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Contact Me for more information.
Imagine getting to learn from the guy whose leadership and business books you see at all the airports and Inc. magazine named as the number one leadership and management expert.
I’m putting together a small group of other people who are serious about hitting their goals and I’m going to be teaching a course one of John’s book.
I recently paid several thousand dollars to be licensed and certified to teach his stuff and think you would definitely receive a lot by being part of one of my groups.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’ll meet once a week for 90 minutes over a 4 week period, and each week we’ll share best practices and how to best apply what the course outlines.
This is the same stuff John teaches to his corporate clients like Microsoft, Delta Airlines and Chick-Fil-A
The cost is $150 to cover the cost of the program and includes a hard cover copy of the book.