It’s never too late to have a family that reflects the heart of God.
BENEFITS OF OUR E-Course GROUPS
- Start Any Time You Want: Each of these 8 sessions will be sent to your inbox and will include the teaching videos, downloads and the devotional.
- Watch Where You Are: You can watch or listen to the webinar no matter where you are. This means you can be at your kid’s soccer practice with your app open and your earbuds in getting biblical parenting training.
- You Don’t Have to Put On “Real” Clothes or Take a Shower! For some seasons of parenting, this is the biggest WIN! Whether you are subscribing to our pre-recorded video teachings or attending our live, meeting-style web course, you don’t have to “get ready” or even put on “real” pants!
- Noise Doesn’t Matter: You don’t have to worry about the noise of “real life” in your household. It’s not an issue! Everyone logging in will be muted. If you have parenting and/or relationship questions, there is time during the last 10 minutes of the weekly webinar for you to send them in via direct message.
- No Sitter Required: Your kids can be playing in the same room with you while you are growing in godly parenting.
- Re-watch Later: All webinars will be recorded and you will be given login information in case you want to go back and rewatch them, have your spouse or caregivers watch them, or share them with a friend.
- It’s FREE: Because of the financial support of churches and individuals everywhere that believe in our ministry, we are able to offer all of our webinars free to anyone who desires to take part. Financial gifts are always welcome but never required of those wanting to participate in our discipleship and outreach programs.*
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Real life teaching that helps you discover God’s truth in His heart of parenting.
A safe place to ask questions. (We will take the last 10 minutes of each session to receive participants questions.)
Optional PDF notes are provided each week for you to print at home or save to your device for reference.
Weekly activations to implement in your parenting style and family dynamic.
Weekly Personal & Family Devotions of scripture to help you learn how to actively establish your house as a house of prayer, discipleship, and peace.
Weekly Scripture Declarations to help you discover the power of praying scripture over your home, as well as learning the importance of self-discipline and staying rooted in God’s Word for the sake of your family’s identity.
Family Retreat Invite. In the future, we plan on a weekend getaway to encourage one another and to be encouraged as we walk in the life-giving role of parenting and in developing family relationships. *This will have a cost, but as always, we will try to keep cost minimal so more families can attend.